Vacation Rental Cleaning
Your guests are our guests too!
Our Vacation Rental Cleaning process is simple. Upon taking on a new vacation rental for cleaning, we begin with a deep cleaning of the location. At this time we also take a full inventory of all items in at the location. We send the same team each cleaning and the cleaners are able to identify if something has been broken, damaged or missing.
Upon arrival to the location, the team will inform the office is something is broken damaged or missing. We will then contact he homeowner and ask how we can assist to ensure the location is ready for the next guests arrival. Once the cleaning is completed you the homeowner are notified that the unit is ready for the next guests. If you do not have linen for your guests they can rent them from us along with a variety of items we offer guests taking vacations to rent.
We leave in the bathrooms a goodie bag that contains: Shampoo/conditioner, Toothbrush/toothpaste Shaving cream/razor, Bar soap and Body wash, hand lotion, 1 pkt Makeup Remover Wipe, toilet paper and trash can liners. In the kitchen we will leave paper towels, popcorn, dish washing tabs and trash can liner.
We can also provide you with linens for your turn cleaning. Our quality sheets and towels that we provide will be all the same color and match. We ensure a smooth process to allow the cleaners to focus on cleaning your investment. Each master bed will have a cute towel creation left for your guests.
Ask us about our wedding towel creation and gift for your honeymooners. Looking to $ave money on cleaning fees? Join our V.I.P Cleaning Club membership today
In the kitchen we leave: 1 Roll of paper towel, 2 dishwasher tabs, popcorn and trash can liners.
Clean and ready for the next renter to enjoy. Guests expect the best and put their entire vacation in your hands. Don’t let them down by booking them in a unit or house that has dusty base boards, streaky windows and dirty floors.
We believe in one simple rule of thumb: NO COMPLAINTS! Put us in charge of keeping your vacation rentals clean and put your mind at ease. We are currently handling the cleaning for 62 homeowners and Yes, we have openings for your too!
Our vacation rental cleaning team is dependable and trustworthy – Our highly trained supervisor will inspect your property after each rental period and notify you of any discrepancies or damage that we discover.
Don’t take our word for it, please feel free to request the names and numbers of any of our current homeowners and let them tell you why they have been with us for years!
We provide you with the best named brand cleaning supplies.
- A Full inspection of the condo after every rental.
- Active owner and field inspector
- Amenities provided with every clean
- Photos provided of any damage.
- Same cleaning crew every time.
We do not:
- Use your property when we are not cleaning it.
- Let someone else use your property when they shouldn’t be there.
- Tolerate customer complaints, therefore we do it right the 1st time!
- Replace bulbs
- Replace batteries in remotes
- Replace Air filters
- Ensure doors and windows all work properly
Special package for any special occasion: – Call for details and pricing!
We treat YOU and YOUR property with respect.
- Clean, scrub, and sanitize sinks, counter tops, and back-splashes.
- Clean range top and wipe out inside of oven.
- Clean appliance exteriors, including the inside of toaster and coffee maker.
- Clean inside and outside of refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave oven.
- Clean baseboards
- Empty dishwasher
- Clean ceiling fans and Baseboards
- clean light fixtures and switch plates
- wall washing where necessary
- clean and sanitize basin, shower, tub, vanity
- replace towels according to your count
- Dust all picture frames
- Organize cupboards
- Wash window sills
- Place out clean dish towels, rag, sponge
- Remove trash clean and sanitize floors (including sand)
- Check windows for fingerprints and clean sills/blinds.
- Make sure light bulbs are not burned out.
- Check for wear and tear or stains on sheets and blankets.
- Baseboards dusted/wiped
- Clean ceiling fans
- Closet doors washed down front and back
- Light fixtures cleaned, picture frames dusted
- Furniture dusted and organized
- Change sheets and make all beds
- Special animal towel creations left out
- Dust windows and sills, blinds
- Dust all furniture, knickknacks and lamps
- Vacuum all furniture including sofa beds, cushions
- Clean sliding glass doors and patios
- Leave clean linen for sofa bed
- Clean and disinfect floor, remove trash